• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 06:32:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 143
Total: 143

Jon miller

Started by Mugwump, March 22, 2020, 12:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

I truly appreciate it, but no need to thank me folks.  We have a unique forum where we are like a family rather than just random people talking at each other.  We have all had our trials and tribulations, and helped each other through difficult times.   With what is going on now, we may all need some support and reassurance in the days, weeks, and months to come.

Thanks to all of you for coming together and wanting to keep Mugwump's Fish World a fun & friendly place to hang out.

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 26, 2020, 06:58:35 AM
I truly appreciate it, but no need to thank me folks.  We have a unique forum where we are like a family rather than just random people talking at each other.  We have all had our trials and tribulations, and helped each other through difficult times.   With what is going on now, we may all need some support and reassurance in the days, weeks, and months to come.

Thanks to all of you for coming together and wanting to keep Mugwump's Fish World a fun & friendly place to hang out.

Dennis
... |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron