• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 10:01:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 292
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 289
Total: 290

Jon miller

Started by Mugwump, March 22, 2020, 12:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

wiggs

Thanks Dennis, Jon would be happy if you could keep the forum going. I may not be on here much as i will be selling off all of his fish, tanks and other stuff.  I am just not into without him. Stay safe everyone. Love Jan Miller
Jan

Barb

I also want to keep this fun little forum going.  I have been here too long to quit now.  Jan, at least check in with us here once in awhile so we can say Hi, OK?
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 23, 2020, 08:14:15 PM
Hi Liz.  I'll keep it going as long as you folks want to hang out here.  I'm sure Jon would want it that way.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis. Let me know if there is someway I can help.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 23, 2020, 08:14:15 PM
Hi Liz.  I'll keep it going as long as you folks want to hang out here.  I'm sure Jon would want it that way.

Dennis
...I want to stay in, Dennis. How much does it cost to run the forum annually? Mugs never mentioned it here that I remembered.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

What a shame we didn't show Jon this much love when he was still alive.  At least Jan will know that we loved him. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

I miss him here,  but will be glad to carry on with the rest of you all. He would be pleased to know we are all staying in touch here.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 24, 2020, 12:58:10 PM
What a shame we didn't show Jon this much love when he was still alive.  At least Jan will know that we loved him.
...I'm sure Jon new we loved him...heck we always stayed in touch...that's what a lot of live is about...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wiggs

Thanks, Everyone for the help. I don`t know if or what this forum cost either, Jon never said. Jon just wanted to talk to and help all of you guys on here. I will be selling all of his fish and supplies as I won`t be doing any fish stuff. If you guys know anyone in our area that is interested please let me know. I can`t ship so they will have to come and get it. everyone stay safe out there.
  Jan Miller

Jan

ghonk

And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

BallAquatics

Well it's settled then, we will go on.  It's going to be sad without Jon, but knowing he's here with us in spirit will easy the pain.

Dennis

Barb

Thank you Dennis, glad to hear Mugwumps will continue.  I will post as often as I can. 
Barb

Ron Sower

...thank you Dennis....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Babers

Joel

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.