• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 06:17:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 198
Total: 198

Friday things

Started by Mugwump, March 20, 2020, 04:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

So whatcha got going on today huh

...need to check the calendar, but I'm sure we'll just be putz'n around here  huh....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I've got someone bringing me some cherry shrimp and panda cories and I have nothing set up. I will be busy putting something together. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...oops...got an errand to do.....just pick'n up Jan's meds refills...might do a TP recon while we're out too... huh
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...heading to the old neighborhood in Florence...checking on one rental that is empty now...cut off utilities and "summerize" it...INsulation int the west-facing windows...It will be sold at end of April...the fellow that was renting there was taken to the emergency room and didn't come back...kidneys shut down and other complications with diabetes took him away...that happens a lot in 55+ communities...

...also gonna show another rental to a possible tenant for next year while I'm down there...

...before going though, I'm gonna check on the new fish I added last night...one fellow gave me 8 killies AND s small 5g rimless tank...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

A gloomy day here so far...very windy.....but the rains have moved on .....

We have got all our errands ran so we'll stick around home for the weekend... |^|.....perhaps we'll go through our old DVD's and have a movie day  huh....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm much relieved that even I was able to install my Happy Hen House automatic door with out a lot of problems.  Some people have had to call the manufacturer for help so at least I know that I'm smarter with little projects than many other folks.  It was easy, just a lot of bending and carrying tools.

We have rain coming in later.  We need a good rain.  I've been waiting for a rain to plant my 4X4 fence posts so I can fence off my garden from deer, horse, chickens, etc.  I may do that tomorrow or wait until the next day depending on my back.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 20, 2020, 02:07:16 PM
I'm much relieved that even I was able to install my Happy Hen House automatic door with out a lot of problems.  Some people have had to call the manufacturer for help so at least I know that I'm smarter with little projects than many other folks.  It was easy, just a lot of bending and carrying tools.

We have rain coming in later.  We need a good rain.  I've been waiting for a rain to plant my 4X4 fence posts so I can fence off my garden from deer, horse, chickens, etc.  I may do that tomorrow or wait until the next day depending on my back.

..just pace yourself..... :)...
Jon

Ron Sower

...I drove down to Florence and took care of all the errands and chores there....stayed away from people as much as I could...unusual for me...I hated not being able to stop by to see my buddy, Ron, but his wife is the one afflicted with cystic fibrosis, and I surely dont want to endanger her health in any way...Lucy's mad at me for even going out at all...  oh well...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 20, 2020, 04:08:07 PM
...I drove down to Florence and took care of all the errands and chores there....stayed away from people as much as I could...unusual for me...I hated not being able to stop by to see my buddy, Ron, but his wife is the one afflicted with cystic fibrosis, and I surely dont want to endanger her health in any way...Lucy's mad at me for even going out at all...  oh well...

...you were smart to keep your distance |^|...later on you can have a nice big Corona party....don't forget the lime  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 20, 2020, 04:10:31 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on March 20, 2020, 04:08:07 PM

...you were smart to keep your distance |^|...later on you can have a nice big Corona party....don't forget the lime  :)
...man, that's sick!...get it?...... another pun...!  ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon