• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 05:08:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130

Wednesday===>

Started by Mugwump, March 18, 2020, 04:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Whatyagotgoingon  huh......

...we need to go shopping this morn'n so we'll see if the stores have recovered their stock of things.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I have to set up 2 more 20G tanks. I have someone bringing me come Panda Cories and 20+ cherry shrimp tomorrow of Friday.

Putzing and housecleaning the rest of the day unless I decide to weed and feed my lawn.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

We're heading out to scout the grocery store.....more news at 11.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...inside today, I guess...some relief from the allergies...took some Claritin=D...

...rain on the way...might scoot out and pick up some killies a fellow is holding for me...Thr 5 g tank is ready for them...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

We're home now...we were still able to find a lot of things.....our local store is opening at 6am now just for seniors.... :)....we'll grab some tp then......canned/frozen veggies too....even wallyworld was bone dry out of many things....even cheese/margerine/lunch meat...yada yada....crazy out there.... wfwf
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 18, 2020, 11:42:40 AM
....our local store is opening at 6am now just for seniors.... :)....
...ours are doing the same...where do they get the idea that seniors get up that early? >:(...we sure as hell don't...did that for too many working years!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 18, 2020, 12:49:18 PM
...ours are doing the same...where do they get the idea that seniors get up that early? >:(...we sure as hell don't...did that for too many working years!...

...We'll be drinking our coffee in the parking lot around 10mins til.....we are up early anyway  huh.....all we really need is a big pkg of tp and some paper towels...might check out the canned veggies?...oh, and we need some trash bags...maybe some gallon baggies too if we decide to blanch some fresh veggies ?

We're ok...no need to get greedy... :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 18, 2020, 12:59:42 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on March 18, 2020, 12:49:18 PM

...We'll be drinking our coffee in the parking lot around 10mins til.....we are up early anyway  huh.....all we really need is a big pkg of tp and some paper towels...might check out the canned veggies?...oh, and we need some trash bags...maybe some gallon baggies too if we decide to blanch some fresh veggies ?

We're ok...no need to get greedy... :)
|^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

People are panicking here, stores low on so much. Many businesses closed down. I am fully stocked up, but have to care for 3 elders (Bill, my mom and our neighbor lady who are all at high risk if they get it).  My plate is full and I need to be cautious, very much.  Our son lost his job for now.  Hope you all do OK. 
Barb

LizStreithorst

I went to my small town supermarket today, too.  They had lots and lots of everything but the I cracked up when I saw the toilet paper racks totally devoid of toilet paper.  I just don't understand the big deal about toilet paper.  I have  wiped my bottom with a piece of paper towel, a leaf and a stick.  I just don't get a toilet paper emergency.  The bread isle was totally empty as well.  Good thing I only rarely buy a loaf of bread.

I find following this very interesting, but then if I up and die from it it's no big deal.  I have nobody depending on me staying alive.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 18, 2020, 03:49:38 PM
I went to my small town supermarket today, too.  They had lots and lots of everything but the I cracked up when I saw the toilet paper racks totally devoid of toilet paper.  I just don't understand the big deal about toilet paper.  I have  wiped my bottom with a piece of paper towel, a leaf and a stick.  I just don't get a toilet paper emergency.  The bread isle was totally empty as well.  Good thing I only rarely buy a loaf of bread.

I find following this very interesting, but then if I up and die from it it's no big deal.  I have nobody depending on me staying alive.
...we'd really miss you, Liz... :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 18, 2020, 04:10:15 PM

+1.....yup....*sniff*.... :'(
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 18, 2020, 04:16:47 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on March 18, 2020, 04:10:15 PM

+1.....yup....*sniff*.... :'(

+2
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..Rain rain rain....and have a couple more days of it too.....but it's a nice spring soaker  |^|.....let it come  :)..besides it's bringing up a few worms and feeding returning the early robins  :)
Jon