• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:39:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 163
Total: 164

Tuesday thoughts....

Started by Mugwump, March 17, 2020, 03:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Whatcha gor going on folks?

...we'll head out to vote later this morn'n....then ?....I need to check the calendar.... huh

powerful picture...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Not doing much of anything here today. Walk Kobe, putz in the fishroom and clean up the house.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 going..... :).....need more to wake up...not the best night's sleep lat night....I can see a nap coming later for sure... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..we're back from voting  |^|....the sun's out now too....that's a good sign  :)
Jon

waterboy

Weekly grocery shopping done, now water changes, then putzn. The store looked like mother Hubbards cupboard, No paper products, no eggs, no water, no pork. almost no canned food, and no pizzas.  Pizza must be a staple for a lot of people.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

Got all my stops in Hattiesburg done.  The trip to take my Amazon order to Kohls was a piece if cake.  In and out.  Almost nobody was there.  I've been worried about my LPS but they were in a happy mood when I delivered my fish today.  They actually forced me to take the $100. from my fish that they had sold. 

I want to unolad the rest of the compost after lunch and I for sure have to tidy up this filthy house because I have a customer tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: waterboy on March 17, 2020, 10:28:14 AM
Weekly grocery shopping done, now water changes, then putzn. The store looked like mother Hubbards cupboard, No paper products, no eggs, no water, no pork. almost no canned food, and no pizzas.  Pizza must be a staple for a lot of people.
...yeh...Ramen is gone too!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...missed you guys yesterday...this allergy thing has laid me up this year...went to urgent care and got some meds to ease the watery eyes and cough yesterday...but still didn't get good sleep last night until I finally got up at 3 and took a big slug of Nyquil...then I slept til 8.15...Just laying and sitting around today...repeat of yesterday...I don't even have the energy to putz in the aquarium room....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 17, 2020, 02:12:34 PM
...missed you guys yesterday...this allergy thing has laid me up this year...went to urgent care and got some meds to ease the watery eyes and cough yesterday...but still didn't get good sleep last night until I finally got up at 3 and took a big slug of Nyquil...then I slept til 8.15...Just laying and sitting around today...repeat of yesterday...I don't even have the energy to putz in the aquarium room....

I feel your pain Ron. My allergies kicked in a couple of days ago. Not much sleep for the last two days. You just reminded me I have to go get some pseudoephed or I won't be able to breathe. Thanks 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I don't have allergies but when I have a cold nothing helps me sleep more than Nyquil.

I got the compost unloaded and dug in.  There is still a lot left in the truck that I'll use for mulch.

I told y'all about today's successes.  Now I'll tell you about my failures.  I went to Best Buy and they were out of all the mic and camera stuff I need to Skype except the real expensive ones.  Came home and the situation was the same.  I could get one if I wanted to wait until June for it to be delivered.

Then I went to the phone store and told him that when I texted people it wouldn't send.  It would say error 96.  He looked at the phone and told me I had to copy my wifi number in the phone and re-set it.  He went so fast that I couldn't really see the buttons he was pushing to do the re-set but I thought that I could figure it out.  I was wrong.

I still have WC to do and I absolutely must do something about this filthy house before 10 tomorrow morning.
Always move forward. Never look back.

ghonk

Corona spam scam email barrage. ;D
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

..after voting ..we just putz'n here....did a bit of floss changes on some filters, etc...then watched some Netflix stuff before dinner....we'll just chill then watch NCIS later.. :)
Jon

Ron Sower

...just finished reading Hunter Killer, by a retired AF Lt. Col. It's his account of how the "drones" rose from nothing to become a major support to ground troops and on to become major effective combat machines, truly changing how we wage war on the terrorists. Slow at time, and no real "plor" of intrigue, but interesting.  Eye- opening for me, having not been in military. All the acronyms kept throwing me off a bit though!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron