• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:43:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 142
Total: 142

Monday...again ?

Started by Mugwump, March 16, 2020, 04:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..yup......whatcha got goin' on folks?........not sure here  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 16, 2020, 05:01:08 AM
Everyone feel'n ok?

I'm still good except for the usual ailments. How about you and Jan?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 16, 2020, 04:07:54 AM
..yup......whatcha got goin' on folks?........not sure here  huh

I have a fish friend coming over sometime today otherwise I'm doing nothing but the social distancing thing.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 16, 2020, 05:02:49 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 16, 2020, 05:01:08 AM
Everyone feel'n ok?

I'm still good except for the usual ailments. How about you and Jan?

..We're doing fine and stay'n away from crowds......what a nice excuse for avoiding wallyworld, as if I needed one....LOL
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'd planned on going to H'burg today to, deliver fish, go to the phone store and see if they can fix the error 96 I get when I try to send a text, and Swing by Best Buy for the mic and camera for my PC so my nephew and I can skype, and finally to the damn mall to return a pair of jeans I bought on Amazon.  They're about 2 sizes too small and I can't blow it off because they cost $50.  But I checked with the Pet store and they want me to wait until tomorrow to see how business is.  Besides, my 10 sterbai will be in tomorrow, so that will be better for me, too.  Ken said that there's a rumor going around that they are going to shut down non essential stores for 2 weeks.  That would be tough on the small mom and pop stores like Pet Palace.  He afraid to order fish from his big supplier, now.

So I'm going to take off all my "presentable" clothes and put my dirty work clothes on and unload the compost on to the garden.  Oh joy (not).
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

It's been snowing here...not hard, but enough it's starting to cover the grass & trees.......roads/walks are still clear tho....

We're not planning on going out anywhere and so just putz'n around the fish room, etc.... huh...I may grab ny book and read... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

Compost unloaded into one garden anyway.  Unloading and digging in was easier than loading the stuff.  Then I put the 3 herb plants in jiffy pots with potting soil mixed with a little garden soil.  They're just now showing their true leaves but when there are little roots coming out of the Jiffy pots, it's time.  My vegetable seed varieties from Southern Exposure should be in tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....been a lazy day here....tho I did get a few things done  :)......voting day tomorrow here in Illinois....we'll vote early, and often  ;)
Jon