• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:56:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 131
Total: 132

Saturday chow

Started by Mugwump, March 14, 2020, 03:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Home-made Brats and Italians on the grill. Along with Baked beans and Tater tots and Apple sauce.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on March 14, 2020, 05:05:30 PM
Home-made Brats and Italians on the grill. Along with Baked beans and Tater tots and Apple sauce.

...sounds good...who makes the brats?.....Jr?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Leftover fried chicken and a ham & cheese sandwich. I'm saving my good meal for tomorrow. That will be corned beef and cabbage.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Marie Calendar's chicken, cheese, and bacon pot pies...neither one of us feel like cooking...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on March 14, 2020, 05:20:45 PM

Yes, Son #3.  He likes to make his own. Starts out with a big pork roast and ends up with Brats or Italians as good or better than store bought.  He likes to cook so we give him free reign. 
Dale

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on March 14, 2020, 11:08:19 PM

Yes, Son #3.  He likes to make his own. Starts out with a big pork roast and ends up with Brats or Italians as good or better than store bought.  He likes to cook so we give him free reign.

Rob ?....
Jon

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on March 15, 2020, 04:00:59 AM

Rob ?....

No, Michael.  Rob's older brother. Those are the two still living at home, can't get rid of them. LOL
Dale

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on March 15, 2020, 08:19:27 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 15, 2020, 04:00:59 AM

Rob ?....

No, Michael.  Rob's older brother. Those are the two still living at home, can't get rid of them. LOL

....if they can cook like that?....keep 'em....LOL
Jon

waterboy

Dale