• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 11:41:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 148
Total: 148

Sat. morn'n Joe...

Started by Mugwump, March 14, 2020, 04:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morning everyone... :)....what great coffee MMMmmmmm....very, very good  |^|

Presently 35degs, and with 35degs is our projected high  huh.....cloudy and dropping into the low 20's tonight..... |brr|.....

more coffee...brb..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. On my second cup of great coffee. It is currently 45 degrees and going up to 56F this afternoon with winds around 10-15 mph. rain showers move in this evening.

On my way to get the 3rd cup.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...it's still morning here, so....good morning guys!...

...64 now and going to 68...with sunshine and a few scattered fluffy clouds...

...I'm about the same as yesterday with a bit of a sore throat...but Lucy is up in here chair watching TV...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 14, 2020, 01:21:14 PM

...I'm about the same as yesterday with a bit of a sore throat...but Lucy is up in here chair watching TV...

You and Lucy feel better over there in AZ.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 14, 2020, 06:00:15 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on March 14, 2020, 01:21:14 PM

You and Lucy feel better over there in AZ.  |^| |^| |^|
...she's been up in her chair watching tv all day, not moving much...but not running to the toilet either...so, yes, she's better...
...I just awoke from a 2.5 hour nap and feel a little better...all my joints were hurting...better now...Thanks for asking...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron