• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:18:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 137
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 141
Total: 142

Thursday...

Started by Mugwump, March 12, 2020, 04:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..haven't checked the calendar as yet,,,but I need to do some water changes today......

...I'm sure an errand , or two, will pop up  huh..we'll see... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I have a 0:30 appointment with the eye doctor. I have to go every 6 months due to pressure in my eyes and now I also have cataracts.

The high pressure hasn't caused any damage yet and the cataracts were at the beginning stages the last time I went. No dilation today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..still very foggy out there........blah.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

So what's going on out there folks?.....we're just putz'n around like old folks do.....LOL......got some wash done tho  |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Yesterday was wonderful because I didn't hurt.  I've done more physical stuff today so even though it's beautiful out (I'm wearing shorts) after lunch/dinner I'll be laying flat on my back in bed rather than sitting outside looking at nature being reborn.  Hope I feel better after my little nap.  I still have animal stuff that must be done.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

... after my cereal this morning I assembled a cube organizer for stuff in the game room...

...had a roll-up left over from the open house yesterday for lunch...now I'm starting to add support to my stand for the new 125...not feeling up to a lot of work today and am glad the fellow across the street is rehabbing a house to flip and has his chop saw set up so I can use it...! |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 12, 2020, 04:14:29 PM
... after my cereal this morning I assembled a cube organizer for stuff in the game room...

...had a roll-up left over from the open house yesterday for lunch...now I'm starting to add support to my stand for the new 125...not feeling up to a lot of work today and am glad the fellow across the street is rehabbing a house to flip and has his chop saw set up so I can use it...! |^| |^|

...nice...it's those little things like that which help many chores along easily... |^|
Jon