• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 12:50:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 158
Total: 159

Wednesday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, March 11, 2020, 03:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Good morning everyone..... :)....this coffee is so good MMMmmm....grab a cup  :)..

36degs and foggy...rain moving in very shortly....but clearing out by afternoon with a high near 50degs...

...more coffee...brb...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all.  Great coffee as usual. Currently 48 degrees and going up to 55F. It will also be partly cloudy most of the day. Not as nice as the last few days but I'll take it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hello guys!...it's 60 now and going to 68...rain throughout the day and next day or so...

...I have this issue with waking early in the mornings and not being able to go back to sleep unless I forget to take a sleep aid at bedtime...so here I am!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 11, 2020, 07:18:37 AM
Hello guys!...it's 60 now and going to 68...rain throughout the day and next day or so...

...I have this issue with waking early in the mornings and not being able to go back to sleep unless I forget to take a sleep aid at bedtime...so here I am!...

I know the feeling Ron. I just woke up from a nap that I didn't know I was taking because I dozed off.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 11, 2020, 02:13:04 PM

I know the feeling Ron. I just woke up from a nap that I didn't know I was taking because I dozed off.

...naps rule !.......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 11, 2020, 02:18:18 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on March 11, 2020, 02:13:04 PM

...naps rule !.......
...I already had my nap...went back to bed at 7 and got up at 9...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron