• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 07:08:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 138
Total: 138

Friday's morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 28, 2020, 03:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morn'n folks  :)......what wonderful coffee...MMMmmmm....grab a cup... |^|

16degs cold and we'll hit the upper 20's by afternoon...doesn't look like we will see much sun.. huh

more coffee.....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Coffee was very good. Currently it is 32 degrees under what will be sunny skies. Hi temp will get up to 46 degrees but it will get windier as the day goes by.

It basically a repeat of yesterday but with less wind in the morning.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Hi folks!...68 now and cloudy and going to 75 and cloudy....I was really aching last night and couldn't go back to sleep after I woke up at 4:45 for a bathroom run....finally did...getting up and seeing the clouds makes me think the weather change may have had something to do with the pain...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 28, 2020, 11:51:43 AM
...Hi folks!...68 now and cloudy and going to 75 and cloudy....I was really aching last night and couldn't go back to sleep after I woke up at 4:45 for a bathroom run....finally did...getting up and seeing the clouds makes me think the weather change may have had something to do with the pain...

...time for a 'rest-cation'....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 28, 2020, 03:57:25 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 28, 2020, 11:51:43 AM

...time for a 'rest-cation'....
...not yet...this is the "Ted Judy weekend"...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron