• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 03:24:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 108
Total: 108

Thursday it is...

Started by Mugwump, February 27, 2020, 04:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Whatcha got going on folks..?

..a couple of errands early on then some more fish room putz'n... :) ...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'll inside most of the day. most likely I will do some water changes. I also have to tend to some wigglers in a 2.5g that are ready to take off.

There are some albinos in there that I will try to transfer into a nano container. I've been keeping the direct lights off as much as possible.

Some have left the roost and are starting to swim. Most are hanging off the vine like fruit and then there are those still wiggling on the slate.  huh 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It's chilly out but beautiful.  I bagged up a bunch of fish for the LFS.  20 red shrimp, 12 blue shrimp, 15 large Angels, 5 small but large enough magenta Mystery Snails, and 5 large Discus that don't fit into my breeding program.  Made lunch/dinner and I'm ready for a nap as soon as I finish my beer.
Always move forward. Never look back.