• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 06:07:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 194
Total: 194

Wednesday

Started by Mugwump, February 26, 2020, 04:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Whatcha got going on folks ?.......water changes for us....then  huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I feel so much better today.  My internet went down yesterday evening.  I did all the things you're supposed to do and it didn't work but I did notice a cable stuck under a water storage container.  It was too late to bother with a WC to empty the container so I waited until this morning.  I did the WC and emptied the container.  The cable looked a little worse for the wear but didn't appear damaged.  I called my provider figuring they'd have to come out and fix it.  God knows how long that would have taken, plus I'd have had to clean the office  :o :o wfwf.  Thank God they were able to fix it remotely.  I have other things on my list for today!

I'm gonna pay bills and run into town for supplies to finish a pen for my chicks that should be starting to hatch Sunday.  I need to pick up a few things from the hardware store and drug store as well.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...this morning I'm going to take it easy...last two days of running to stores and picking up the food items for the fashion show and hauling them in and out of the car...I am a hurting puppy...little better this morning...but this afternoon I've got to disassemble an arch I assembled yesterday afternoon for  the event...that's it...I told Lucy, no more lifting or carrying anything now....

...the whole room is pretty impressive...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

another...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

and another...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...Looks very nice.... |^|..she's got talent
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

.....a busy day for us,,,got a couple loads of wash done,,,big water changes all around, squeezed out sponges, cleaned the glass tops...and putz'd around straightening things up....looks really good down there now....Jan even vac'd the floors.... :)...

I fed 'em all some blood worms ....the pigs.....LOL

now we're chilling out.....I feel 'tank back' coming on.....might hit a hot bath later on.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 26, 2020, 03:55:37 PM
...Looks very nice.... |^|..she's got talent
...I thank you on her behalf...she really does...the wall decorations were another one's responsibility..everything on the stage and the tables ...hers!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..had some company tonight....some folks that we met at the swap.....super nice folks....they got a few angels, we gabbed for awhile...then he bought a few 29gal tanks/lids.lights that we had laying around......he's getting back in the hobby and will be building some racks this weekend so he can expand...... huh...

..now we chill'n a bit before going in to read a spell.....need to wind down before we can wind down.....LOL...
Jon