• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 04:39:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 102
Total: 102

Started by LizStreithorst, February 24, 2020, 09:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't.  I was going to order it on line but only got as far as setting up my account at Best Buy.  Then I figured that I'd stop by the store last Monday when I went to the LPS but I forgot.  I guess I'll have to make myself a note to pick it up this coming Monday when I go back to the LFS.  I have another chore, a more PITA kind of chore farther out that way.  I need to take the damn jeans I bought on Amazon to a damn department store in the mall.  I don't like going to the mall in the first place and I dislike it so much more since it hurts my back so to do all the walking it involves.  I thought I'd just be able to take it to UPS but apparently they do things differently with clothing.  The Jeans I got by Rider fit perfectly.  These Wranglers must have been marked wrong.  I swear they must have had the size marked incorrectly.
Always move forward. Never look back.