• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 03:49:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 111
Total: 111

Saturday

Started by Mugwump, February 22, 2020, 04:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....pre swap doin's today.....so we'll be gathering all our gear together and checking it out.....then deciding what we'll take to the swap......

..haven't checked the calendar yet, but I'm sure there will be an errand .....or two  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

A couple of errands to run and I'll be out enjoying the day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..It's almost 40degs out there with bright sunshine..... |^|......come on spring !!! :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

A customer came yesterday and cleaned out a couple of tanks so today I will spend moving things around.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..Ok...we got #2 son's pickup going....it was the fuel pump control module located near the differential...vroom.... |^|.....it for sure has never been changed and should have been done at about every 50,000 miles, etc......

,,,back home now to finish up the swap prep..... :)
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 22, 2020, 01:06:49 PM
A customer came yesterday and cleaned out a couple of tanks so today I will spend moving things around.

...Carl get any goodies that I should check out tomorrow?... :)
Jon

waterboy

Lots of Quarter sized Angels, a bunch of Albino Cories and a bunch of Calico Bristlenoses. If he has any of the quarter sized Zebras at the swap they are all het for bg. Some pretty neat Blusher Veils too. Other than that just run of the mill beautiful Angels.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..I'll zero in on those zebras.... :)
Jon

Mugwump

..time to go some 'Holmes' for a bit.....early and long day coming up tomorrow....night folks :)
Jon