• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 02:30:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 170
Total: 170

Friday...yup

Started by Mugwump, February 21, 2020, 04:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Swap prep and fish room putz'n for us today......an errand likely too..... huh

We'll see what else the day brings  :)...I feel a good day about to happen  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Laying low around the house today. Will do water changes part 2 and then putz the rest of the day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 21, 2020, 06:01:51 AM
Laying low around the house today. Will do water changes part 2 and then putz the rest of the day.

....fish room tunes and coffee make a nice day putz'n down there.....love it  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 21, 2020, 06:19:34 AM

....fish room tunes and coffee make a nice day putz'n down there.....love it  |^|

Don't have my computer in the fish room anymore so no tunes. I can use my cell phone but it is a PITA while I'm working around the tanks.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 21, 2020, 07:25:39 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 21, 2020, 06:19:34 AM

Don't have my computer in the fish room anymore so no tunes. I can use my cell phone but it is a PITA while I'm working around the tanks.

..get a phone speaker and use 'Spotify' ...

Digital Music News has compiled a recent list of the world's best free music apps for you to check out.

Pandora Radio. Pandora Radio brings personalized radio stations straight to your smartphone and tablet. ...
    iHeartRadio. ...
    Apple Music. ...
    Spotify. ...
    TIDAL. ...
    Google Play Music. ...
    YouTube Music. ...
    TuneIn Radio.
Jon

Mugwump

A pretty uneventful day here....ran a quick errand and then we've just been putz'n........sun's been out all day.... :)....
Jon

wsantia1

Got through my water changes with my cheap (counterfeit) earpods, No bass but at least I could move around. lol
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 21, 2020, 05:08:26 PM
Got through my water changes with my cheap (counterfeit) earpods, No bass but at least I could move around. lol

... :) |^| :)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 21, 2020, 06:18:13 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on February 21, 2020, 05:08:26 PM

... :) |^| :)

Willie

Mugwump

....Carlos at his best.... w!w |^| w!w
Jon

wsantia1

Willie