• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 04:51:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 168
Total: 168

Thursday things..>

Started by Mugwump, February 20, 2020, 04:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...some pre-swap things on the menu for today....GCCA swap is on Sunday... |^|

I'm sure there will be an errand sometime today.....but haven't checked the calendar as yet....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Desperately needed water changes and moving some fish around.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It's going to rain almost all day.  I dug a couple of ditches to drain the big puddles of water on my road.  What I need badly is a load to dirt.  I'm going to call the dirt man and have him come take a look and give me an estimate.

There is nothing left for me to do but clean the fish room or stick my head in a book all day.  I'll get more joy from a clean fish room.  I actually get into it once I get going on it.  It's just hard to start.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...appointment to have Tweety Bird's rear main seal replaced today...it's leaking pretty badly now...leaving here in an hour from now...it'll take a couple hours, so I'm going to take the book I'm reading to pass the time...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 20, 2020, 09:58:40 AM
...appointment to have Tweety Bird's rear main seal replaced today...it's leaking pretty badly now...leaving here in an hour from now...it'll take a couple hours, so I'm going to take the book I'm reading to pass the time...

..What year is Tweety Bird?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2020, 10:10:16 AM

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 20, 2020, 10:23:03 AM

.....if a straight 4.0 6 cylinder....it's a keeper ..it'll run forever  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2020, 10:25:14 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 20, 2020, 10:23:03 AM

.....if a straight 4.0 6 cylinder....it's a keeper ..it'll run forever  |^|
...that's what I've heard...we haven't been "Jeeping" for a year now and I'm wondering if I should sell it...but then when I drive it, I love being in it!...

...off to get the repair done now...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..we ducked out over to Kasey's new fish shop......not huge, but more than enough room......she's settled in a bit now and waiting for her pre-liscense inspection by the city....she'll pass easily...
..got back and now just chill'n... :)

ps..Kasey is a betta breeder and broker....high quality fish for sure...she also dabbles in other species as well...Willie/Scott/Bob have met her I'm sure..she's a nice person... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

DAYAM !!!!!!!......just saw that Sunday swap temps will 50+.....WOW......of course, it also called for 30degs and a couple days of snow on Mon/Tues.....good grief wfwf
Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2020, 05:54:42 PM
..we ducked out over to Kasey's new fish shop......not huge, but more than enough room......she's settled in a bit now and waiting for her pre-liscense inspection by the city....she'll pass easily...

ps..Kasey is a betta breeder and broker....high quality fish for sure...she also dabbles in other species as well...Willie/Scott/Bob have met her I'm sure..she's a nice person... |^|

Tell her that your fish friend in MS wishes her well, Mug.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 20, 2020, 07:12:28 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2020, 05:54:42 PM

Tell her that your fish friend in MS wishes her well, Mug.

We think she will....she already has a very busy time shipping from her two bdrm appt.....it was packed...besides bettas she has a couple dogs, cockatiels, quacker parrots and her nice lizards...Kasey is a ecologist/naturalist who works doing land survey's around this multi-state area, she's currently working doing work for a couple counties, Dekalb being one surveying land that is being considered for future infastructure, and population, growth ..she's dedicated  |^|....
Jon

Mugwump

Well folks...off to read for a spell.....I'm most the way through all of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's works....a most enjoyable tome it is too... :)
Jon