• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 02:20:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 130
Total: 131

Wednesday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 19, 2020, 03:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....Good morning all  :).....the coffee is very, very good...MMMmmmm.....winter is back  wfwf

....about 12degs presently and we will see a high somewhere in the mid 20's this afternoon.... huh..cloudy but no precipt...

more coffee...brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. As usual great coffee to start the day. It is currently 44 degrees under cloudy skies. It's supposed to get up to 49F with clear skies and gusty winds this afternoon.

Not sure what I am doing today yet.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie .....wonder if we'll get a spring this year?.....or straight to summer? huh?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...although it's not morning anymore, my cereal was real good, again!...

..72 right now and going to 78 today...supposedly... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on February 19, 2020, 06:13:17 AM
Morn'n Willie .....wonder if we'll get a spring this year?.....or straight to summer? huh?

As long as it doesn't snow on Mar. 8th for the swap I will be happy. Or did I just jinx myself?
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...it's already spring here I think!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 19, 2020, 06:13:17 AM

They are talking snow to the south of me.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron