• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 10:30:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 80
Total: 80

Monday, Monday

Started by Mugwump, February 17, 2020, 04:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....dank and cold morning here.....blah....shoulda stayed in bed.... wfwf.....

Whatcha got going on folks? huh?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I feel good this morning but I'm still going to give the old back a rest today and clean the fish room.  I hate that job, but it's so satisfying once I'm done.  It's finally gotten to the point that it's even too much of a mess for me to take.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...going down to Florence for the monday meeting at 9 today...Lucy has some stuff to do for the fashion show there next wee...I need to pick up some utility fee money from a renter...

...early afternoon i have an appt with a rheumatologist...I'll see if he can help me any....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good luck with the doctor, Ron.  Do you have rheumatoid arthritis?

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 17, 2020, 09:08:41 AM
Good luck with the doctor, Ron.  Do you have rheumatoid arthritis?
...tyata one thing I intend to find out...psoriatic arthritis is very similar and I was diagnosed with that back in my 30s...it wreaked havoc on me back then...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

So Ron...What did he have to say? 

I'll give my pain drug up-date here.  I didn't do myself any favors.  I need to learn that pushing it hurts me more than helps me.  I didn't do any thing physical but rake leaves today.  I didn't even do WC on my Rams but I already change more than even my ram mentor.  The leaves were fun but I've been hurting all day.  I hope I have learned my lesson.  Headed for a lovely hot bath now and into bed with my freshly washed sheets in my freshly washed jammies.