• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:57:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 133
Total: 134

Just another Saturday....

Started by Mugwump, February 15, 2020, 05:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....not sure what's going on today....I'll check the calendar to see if anything there... huh

...oops...hold that thought...Liam & Harrison will be here later while #2 son & wife head out for a dinner/movie night... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Company coming this afternoon. Should be a good day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Absolutely nothing on the agenda. I don't even know why I got out of bed.  The bird feeder does look like it needs filling, so that and feeding the fish will be about all I have to do.  Might fit a nap if I find time.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

I think that this Kradom will be a life changer for me.  This is just my 3rd day taking it.  After 2 days I've been able to cut my Tramadol in half.  I don't know yet if I can do without it 100% of the time, but will take less every day to find out.

Before:
I hurt all the time and it was wearing me out.
Could only accomplish 1 thing a day.
I would start dragging by 1 in the afternoon and would have to take a nap between 3 and WC time at 4.
I was yearning for bed by 6 and would often sleep for almost 12 hrs.
This was no life!

After:
I can still tell my back has a problem, but it's only a hint of pain.
I suddenly have energy and desire to do more stuff. 
Being able to accomplish things in the afternoon is a joy to me.
Last night I was up until 10 reading in bed and slept for 8 1/2 hrs. which is normal my sleep time.
I feel like I am getting my life back again.

Today I plan to dig up my second 4X8' garden.  I did the first yesterday.  I could have done the other but I was afraid of doing too much.
I'll also bring in one of my huge plastic water storage/fry raising containers and get it set up with shavings for the baby chicks.  I had been dreading this but today I'm looking forward to it.  In the afternoon, when it warms up a bit I will try walking up to my neighbor's house to visit, rather than driving.  I would love being able to walk more.

Here's wishing everyone a happy Saturday!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: waterboy on February 15, 2020, 08:37:57 AM
Absolutely nothing on the agenda. I don't even know why I got out of bed.  The bird feeder does look like it needs filling, so that and feeding the fish will be about all I have to do.  Might fit a nap if I find time.
[/quote]...Might fit a nap if I find time....so, how long does it take you to feed the fish and fill the bird feeder?!!!... ??? ??? ???
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 15, 2020, 08:38:38 AM
I think that this Kradom will be a life changer for me.  This is just my 3rd day taking it.  After 2 days I've been able to cut my Tramadol in half.  I don't know yet if I can do without it 100% of the time, but will take less every day to find out.

Before:
I would start dragging by 1 in the afternoon and would have to take a nap between 3 and WC time at 4.
This was no life!

After:
Last night I was up until 10 reading in bed and slept for 8 1/2 hrs. which is normal my sleep time.

Today I plan to dig up my second 4X8' garden.  I did the first yesterday.  I could have done the other but I was afraid of doing too much.
I'll also bring in one of my huge plastic water storage/fry raising containers and get it set up with shavings for the baby chicks.  I had been dreading this but today I'm looking forward to it.  In the afternoon, when it warms up a bit I will try walking up to my neighbor's house to visit, rather than driving.  I would love being able to walk more.

...that's good news to read, Liz...I'll keep watching how you're doing and maybe try too....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...only things on my to-do list today are changing furnace filter, which I did yesterday, and a water change...I'll probably do a few more things like lining up a "handler" for Ted Judy who will be presenting at SAS March 1...and cleaning up some goldfish bowls for our Kids Aquascaping event at the April meeting...

...no major aches and pains from the Valentine Dance last night, although we only danced 3 slow ones in 3 hours of music...we enjoyed the band...pop country flavor with a touch of Southern Rock...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 15, 2020, 09:29:58 AM

Before:
This was no life!

After:

...that's good news to read, Liz...I'll keep watching how you're doing and maybe try too....

I'll keep you updated, Ron.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 15, 2020, 09:42:57 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 15, 2020, 09:29:58 AM

Before:
This was no life!

After:

I'll keep you updated, Ron.
...thank you, Liz....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 15, 2020, 09:27:20 AM
...Might fit a nap if I find time....so, how long does it take you to feed the fish and fill the bird feeder?!!!... ??? ??? ???
[/quote]

Caught that didja.  Might be a long nap.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

Quote from: waterboy on February 15, 2020, 09:47:43 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 15, 2020, 09:27:20 AM
...Might fit a nap if I find time....so, how long does it take you to feed the fish and fill the bird feeder?!!!... ??? ??? ???

Caught that didja.  Might be a long nap.
[/quote] :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..G'sons have arrived  :)......a couple of nuts....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...afternoon report!...

...got some stuff and "handlers" lined lined up for Ted's visit... worked on hanging some pics for Lucy and we put together another wall hanging decoration that we're waiting for the glue to dry before we hang it...did a major 50% water change...got the hard goods ready to set up a 5g shrimp tank...and watched a YouTube video that that Vilo made of my room yesterday...I'll see if I can attach it......

...wellll...can't figure out how to do it...Mugs, if I email it to you, would you try?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 15, 2020, 05:52:02 PM
...afternoon report!...

...got some stuff and "handlers" lined lined up for Ted's visit... worked on hanging some pics for Lucy and we put together another wall hanging decoration that we're waiting for the glue to dry before we hang it...did a major 50% water change...got the hard goods ready to set up a 5g shrimp tank...and watched a YouTube video that that Vilo made of my room yesterday...I'll see if I can attach it......

...wellll...can't figure out how to do it...Mugs, if I email it to you, would you try?

....open the utube vid.....click 'share'...it's just below the vid on the right.....copy the link.......look up ..there a Utube tab...click it to open...left click and paste the vid in between the brackets   moddle.....hit post and voila !!! |^|
Jon