• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:46:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 58
Total: 58

Sunday things...

Started by Mugwump, February 16, 2020, 04:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....no plans at all.....except some water changes early on.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I donno.  Raining outside most of the day.  Maybe I'll clean the fish room.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..whoa !...the sun is out....well I'll be dang'd.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's not terrible here but there is no sun in sight.  This months weather has had two things to offer this far.  Either beautiful and sunny or miserable and drizzles which from time to time develop into torrents.  I just came in from some chicken chores and it is not nice out there.

Ron Sower

...73 here right now and full sun!....went to the Mesa Market Swap that's open every F,S, & S....not too bad a crowd...picked up some ceramic fish for one of the Fish Room walls...and several small pieces of Az petrified wood to put in my up and coming shrimp tank...

...think I'll go across the street and chat with my friendly neighbor or go poolside and sit and read in the sun...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I think I may have overdone the lifting today.  It was such a rush being able to do something I hadn't been able to do that didn't pay enough attention to my back.  I should have quit a feed bag earlier.  I hope a good night's rest cures me.  I think I'll get in bed and read for a spell.  I have a new book I want to crack.

Mugwump

...not a bad idea, Liz.....we'll be in reading shortly too....it's been a pretty lazy day here.....
Jon