• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:03:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 145
Total: 147

Thurs====>

Started by Mugwump, February 13, 2020, 05:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....whatcha got going on folks?

...we'll be off to Jan's follow up appt. later this morn'n.....a messy, and windy, cold day for driving, but we'll take it slow....brutal cold tonight, so we'll batten the hatches when we get back
home..... |brr|.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Putzing here, putzing there. Putzing everywhere.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 13, 2020, 05:16:20 AM

...we'll be off to Jan's follow up appt. later this morn'n.....a messy, and windy, cold day for driving, but we'll take it slow....brutal cold tonight, so we'll batten the hatches when we get back
home..... |brr|.....

Be careful out there Jon.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 13, 2020, 06:50:26 AM

home..... |brr|.....

..thanks Willie....we have to go out Plank rd to Elgin..... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...we're about to head out now.....see y'all later.... :)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 13, 2020, 07:09:24 AM

home..... |brr|.....

Plank Rd. That's what I used to take to your house. Have fun.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 13, 2020, 10:36:32 AM

home..... |brr|.....

...no fun in winter.....it was drifting like hell out that way as always... wfwf.....three cars in the ditches on the way over and a few more in the ditches on the way back... wfwf
I just popped it in 4wheel and took what the road would give me,,, |^|....the trip was much longer but a whole lot safer  :D...a young girl was killed out there last night....sad

..got home and finished cleaning the walks and driveway.....winds are terrible and the temps have fallen back to the low teens already.......we're in and chill'n for the rest of today...
hot soup coming up for lunch....MMMmmmm  |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 13, 2020, 12:12:49 PM

home..... |brr|.....

...no fun in winter.....it was drifting like hell out that way as always... wfwf.....three cars in the ditches on the way over and a few more in the ditches on the way back... wfwf
I just popped it in 4wheel and took what the road would give me,,, |^|....the trip was much longer but a whole lot safer  :D...a young girl was killed out there last night....sad

..got home and finished cleaning the walks and driveway.....winds are terrible and the temps have fallen back to the low teens already.......we're in and chill'n for the rest of today...

Glad you got home safely. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 13, 2020, 12:58:07 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 13, 2020, 12:12:49 PM

home..... |brr|.....

Glad you got home safely. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

..thanks.....it felt good to be home... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...LOL...WC advisory....25 below....LOL.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Good God!  It's droping to close to freezing tonight after many days in the upper sixties during the day and 45 to 50 at night.  I've been sleeping with the door open because I love fresh air and the dogs can get out to pee and poop.  Not tonight!

I decided to try Kradom today.  It's legal in most states including MS.  Either it has a killer placebo affect or it for real gives me enough energy to do stuff without taking a nap and an afternoon cup of coffee and it lessons the pain considerably.  Fingers crossed that it continues to work without having to take more of it.  I hate having to take pills and I have enough vices already without adding another one.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 13, 2020, 06:58:17 PM
Good God!  It's droping to close to freezing tonight after many days in the upper sixties during the day and 45 to 50 at night.  I've been sleeping with the door open because I love fresh air and the dogs can get out to pee and poop.  Not tonight!

I decided to try Kradom today.  It's legal in most states including MS.  Either it has a killer placebo affect or it for real gives me enough energy to do stuff without taking a nap and an afternoon cup of coffee and it lessons the pain considerably.  Fingers crossed that it continues to work without having to take more of it.  I hate having to take pills and I have enough vices already without adding another one.

interesting drug...a natural opioid.......

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Kradom
Jon