• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:51:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164

Wednesday

Started by Mugwump, February 12, 2020, 04:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,only thing going on today is Jan's cataract surgery on her left eye early on this morning.....

Whatcha got going on folks? huh?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..we're off to the eye center......back in a bit folks.............
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..been back for a bit settling in...all's fine and everything went well.....the follow up is tomorrow morning and again in a few weeks....

...just waiting on the temp drops, and the snow, which are due here in an hour, or two...... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 12, 2020, 01:37:10 PM
..been back for a bit settling in...all's fine and everything went well.....the follow up is tomorrow morning and again in a few weeks....

...just waiting on the temp drops, and the snow, which are due here in an hour, or two...... huh

Glad to hear everything went well with Jan. The weather folks said there is a good chance we will have a snowless winter this year.

There has been no measurable snow here but I seem to recall a day where we had a dusting on the grass that disappeared as soon as the sun came out.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Well, we've been up since a little bit after 2am  huh.....finally got the coffee going.....fed Manny who was bugging me the whole time ....putz'd around til it was time to get the fish room going.......
started a load of wash and putz'd down there for a bit....went up and we drove over to the Eye Clinic.....they had moved her up to an earlier surgery time.. |^|....we were there two hours and all went very well.....we drove home and got Jan inside and settled....they don't want you to do much the first 24+ hrs....those restrictions are removed after tomorrows 's Appt.,,,,except bending over too much....made us lunch....fed the rest of the family...then finished the two loads of wash..fed fish yada yada....shortly later I put the meat in the oven.....ding ding...dinner time  :)
finished up, did the dishes..putz'd and then put fish to bed.......now, finally, I'm chilling  :) w!w :)......it was a good day....always busy, but somehow paced about right.. |^|

.....I didn't even get my nap.... huh
Jon