• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 09:06:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 251
Total: 251

Monday morn'n cup

Started by Mugwump, February 10, 2020, 04:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..morn'n all......coffee's hot and very good.... :)

.....24degs and cloudy....low 30's later...and no snow... |^|

...couple errands early...#2 son didn't get far last night night...the truck started acting up ....not sure what's going on yet...I ended up taking them home....we'll check it, when it
gets lighter outside.....

more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Once again there was great coffee to be had. It is currently 42 degrees with showers and a 70% chance of rain for the remainder of the day. Today's hi temp will get up to 48 degrees.

This is going to be 3 cup of coffee morning for me.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Hmmmm  huh...18degs...we're headed the wrong way.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Bright and sunny this morning.  Got about 6-8 inches of snow yesterday so looks like I will be running the snow blower later unless I can find someone else to do it.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

....nice and 58 right now...we're at Caliente for the Monday morning meeting...Lucy's selling tickets for the fashion show...once we're thru her we're heading to Yuma for a couple days just to get away with a couple friends....be back Wednesday...

...sposed to get rain there later today...great ( he said, blatantly sarcastically!)...never been there so well see what's there...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron