• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:58:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 171
Total: 172

Sunday====>

Started by Mugwump, February 09, 2020, 04:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..snow moving in soon......so we'll just do some inside putz'n today.... |^|

Whatcha got going on folks ? huh?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Just a lazy day here.  Going up to 40 with rain today and tomorrow.  Probably start on the taxes.  Going to be a pain this year.

Dennis

Babers

Connected another 50 gal barrel which increased my water aging capacity to 150 gal. All connected to my RO and has individual float valves .

My hot water is not heating up as much when I'm making RO water.  I then realized that my RO was connected  at the wrong pipe. Although it was a cold water pipe, it was still affectping  my water and water is not staying in the tank. Anyway, I connected it to a different location this morning and it solved the problem.
Joel

Mugwump

What's your RO capacity?....100gpd?....are you realizing a 50/50 blend?..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

My daddy Pitch Black ram is on day three of tending his eggs.  I'll have tails wiggling before the day is over.  Fingers crossed for a good outcome parent raising.  My Dutch Ram pairs keep failing I've gotten a little disgusted with them but I'll keep trying.

I got up at 5 but I'm a slow mover.  I turned my compost pile and had to rest 3 times during the process.  I've got the holes dug where I'm going to stick the cutting from my rose I'll take tomorrow.  There are 6 holes in all and I have soil amendments dug into all them.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

We ran an early errand and now have settled in out of the weather...it's snowing and blowing currently....got a load of wash done and put away....might do another water change on the fry tanks...they're growing nicely... |^| :) |^|
Jon

Babers

Quote from: Mugwump on February 09, 2020, 10:44:03 AM
What's your RO capacity?....100gpd?....are you realizing a 50/50 blend?..

Yes it 100 gpd. I do 70/30...30% gray water.
Joel

Mugwump

...dank & messy day outside....I'm glad we got our errand in early  |^|

..#2 son just left after dropping by for a bit ....and now we're settling in for the evening.... :)

...what a lazy day.... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

I did a lot, but not all I wish I could have.  I hurt but I don't think that I hurt any worse than when I sit on my ass most of the day.  Outside work always puts me in a good mood.  I need to get over it.  Pain is a part of life for most old people. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 09, 2020, 06:04:39 PM
I did a lot, but not all I wish I could have.  I hurt but I don't think that I hurt any worse than when I sit on my ass most of the day.  Outside work always puts me in a good mood.  I need to get over it.  Pain is a part of life for most old people.

...we just have to pace ourselves and keep on doin'.... |^|
Jon