• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 03:56:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 156
Total: 156

If you were to begin anew

Started by Mugwump, August 28, 2013, 08:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

What would you change about your fish room....and/or tanks???

Myself, PVC piping for water drainage and water replacement ease....not necessarily a central system tho....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Oh been there don that jon... Love it....

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

P4Angels2

hmmmm funny we went thru a total change up of the fish room and then Aron came up with a plan for auto water change after I had surgery and life is so much more enjoyable to sit back and enjoy the fish

b125killer

If I was to do it all over I would make my stands taller into three tier. I have some unused space but it's more vertical at this point. I need to find the space for a few more grow out tanks. As usual my angels are doing there thing faster than I can keep up.   
Scott