• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 06:38:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 130
Total: 131

Tuesday stuff...

Started by Mugwump, January 28, 2020, 05:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..whatcha got goin' on folks?

...Jan has her 1st cataract surgery tomorrow...the other eye in about 2 weeks....she has been doing all the eye drop stuff, etc.....I need to dble check the address of the place today and plan a route...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...I sure hope her surgery goes well...Others tell me it's a world of difference after it's done...

...I'm going to replace the light/fan in the game room with another chandelier...I did a little pre-prep on the chandelier last night so it will go a little easier today than yesterday...I hope!...

...also, a trip to Lowes and Costco is in the wings...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 28, 2020, 07:14:49 AM
...I sure hope her surgery goes well...Others tell me it's a world of difference after it's done...

...Yes, the doc says she'll be amazed at the difference... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I need that.  What percentage is left to be paid by you after using medicare?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Babers

Patients I've taken care off regretted on why they didn't do it soon enough. I does make a big difference.

Just have to keep the eye cover on at night after the procedure to make sure she don't accidentally rub on her eye when she's sleeping.

Goodluck Jan!
Joel

LizStreithorst

I got out bid on the chicken auction again.  I've found another place I might buy from.  I've contacted them and asked for more info, same as I do when I am buying special expensive fish.

I have 2 dogs at 10 and another at noon which means a trip to the feed store in the next few days.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 28, 2020, 09:10:39 AM
I need that.  What percentage is left to be paid by you after using medicare?

I'm not sure...we have a supplemental Insurance that pays all the rest......Medicare only takes care of about 80%....but check that....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I think you're right on the 20%.

Barb

Medicare 80%, supplement 20%.  Also covers the eyedrops.  When Bill had his done, the first thing he noticed was how bright white clouds are.  He had only seen tan clouds for years.  It is a wonderful surgery to have. I will need it in a few years the eye Dr. tells me.  Good wishes to Jan!
Barb

Mugwump

..another dreary day outside......blah....

Tanked up the Tahoe for the next few days travel to the Dr's appt's.....all ready to go....  |^|...and they called and scheduled it an hour early tomorrow morning... :)

Jon