• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 04:06:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 126
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 145
Total: 145

Monday....

Started by Mugwump, January 27, 2020, 06:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...whatcha got goin' on folks?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

On my way to jury duty. We don't start until 11 today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 27, 2020, 08:06:10 AM
On my way to jury duty. We don't start until 11 today.

...have fun..... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...running errands today...if I ever get off my hiney and start moving!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I got going early this morning and washed the bed sheets and ran my little errand for beer an nicotine (my vices will put me in the poor house. My internet was down and I couldn't figure anything out except for the fact that perhaps I didn't pay my bill, so I called to pay.  My account was up to date, but the nice lady told me one thing I might try.  She also gave me the number to call if it didn't work, but it worked!  I was in a bit of a panic because I want to wait to the last moment to put my bid in on 20 lavender Orpington hatching eggs.  I know if worse had come to worst I could have done it on my phone, but I have a love/hate relationship with my phone.  It has become a necessary evil.

It's about time for a WC on the tanks in the office.  After that, I have nothing much to do but twiddle my thumbs and wait until 7:29 to bid on my hatching eggs.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

We drove around putting up the swap fliers. Funny how the corporate pet stores don't want them posted in their stores..ie. Petsmart & PetCo.....but the local fast food shops will... huh

The grocery stores around here don't have the bulletin boards anymore either......strange world now days.... huh
Jon

Mugwump

..calling it a day.....hot shower and chill'n is on the afenda for the rest of the evening.... |^| w!w |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...decided to pull out the light in the dining room and hang the chandelier we picked up a few weeks ago...it took forever because I cut some wires too short!..I think tomorrow I'll do the one in the game room...ugh!..
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron