• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 03:18:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 143
Total: 143

Saturday-->

Started by Mugwump, January 25, 2020, 04:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..looks like a winter wonderland out there.....a beautiful snow  |^|

..some early fish room putz'n...then?.....but i haven't checked the calendar as yet... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Only one thing on the agenda. Water changes. Make that two things. Water changes and fishroom putzing/cleaning.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..snowing again.....wet stuff......winds are picking up too.......it should be outta here by late afternoon... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's sunny and a bit chilly here.  Nice weather.  I caught 3 deer playing in my pasture during coffee.  Then I did a dog.  Nice people.  The first time I ever did their last Scotty the husband said that it was the best haircut the dog had ever had.  They always tip $10.  I wish I had more like them.

Then I started the fancy Lasagna.  I may end up doing the sauce today and finish it up tomorrow.  The sauce is simmering away and it sure does smell good!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 25, 2020, 01:39:51 PM
It's sunny and a bit chilly here.  Nice weather.  I caught 3 deer playing in my pasture during coffee.  Then I did a dog.  Nice people.  The first time I ever did their last Scotty the husband said that it was the best haircut the dog had ever had.  They always tip $10.  I wish I had more like them.

Then I started the fancy Lasagna.  I may end up doing the sauce today and finish it up tomorrow.  The sauce is simmering away and it sure does smell good!

...smells good all the way up here  |^|...got good bread to go with that?.... huh.....good baked garlic bread rocks  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

...been hanging drapes though the house this morning...

...I removed the doors from my closet in the fish room/office yesterday and sold them right away on Marketplace...going to hang drapes there too, but taking the ones back that we bought last night...I don;t like the color...drapes will allow me to open the whole space rather than just one side or the other with the hanging doors...

...heading over to the fish place to pick up some plants in an hour or so...then I'll set up the CO2 again on #1 - 125g....still planning the #2-125g startup sometime next month...Our swap meet is next Sunday and I'm picking up some albino cories...wish I had #2 set up for them already...oh well!...

...the fishroom work area...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...very nice....compact but versatile .... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Night all.....going to go watch a bit on the Netflix.... :)
Jon