• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:52:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 154
Total: 155

The search begins...

Started by Babers, January 23, 2020, 12:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

..heck...I'll even cross my fingers, toes, legs and eyes too!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Babers

LOL....Thanks guys! I've got everything crossed here also.

Pulled the eggs....we'll see how they turn out tomorrow morning if they turn white or not.
Joel

Babers

Here they are (sorry for the smudges on the tank). No white so far after a couple hours.....but it's too early still.
Joel

Babers

48 hours....approx 50% turned white...and I've got wiggler!!! You can see their little tails and some are hanging on side of slate. Not bad for their first time together.
Joel

Ron Sower

:-X you
Quote from: Babers on February 14, 2020, 06:30:46 PM
48 hours....approx 50% turned white...and I've got wiggler!!! You can see their little tails and some are hanging on side of slate. Not bad for their first time together.
....congrats!...now the hard part starts!... growing them up! ...good luck...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

They spawned 8 days after the first one also. Same schedule as the albino Dantums. Got wigglers again.... :D
Joel

Mugwump

Quote from: Babers on February 23, 2020, 08:14:28 PM
They spawned 8 days after the first one also. Same schedule as the albino Dantums. Got wigglers again.... :D

.....cool beans!  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

Just a picture of the male again after 6 weeks of having him here...bottom picture was day 1 when I got him
Joel

Mugwump

...sure likes your water, huh?.... :)....he looks great !
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 26, 2020, 01:09:54 PM
...sure likes your water, huh?.... :)....he looks great !

+1 I agree.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Babers

He did get chunkier too. I think he's loving his space and the food too. Been feeding him 2-3 times a day of frozen foods and flakes alternating. They get about 30% water change daily too. Talking about being treated like a king   mim
Joel

Mugwump

Quote from: Babers on February 28, 2020, 06:18:47 PM
He did get chunkier too. I think he's loving his space and the food too. Been feeding him 2-3 times a day of frozen foods and flakes alternating. They get about 30% water change daily too. Talking about being treated like a king   mim

..what a stud..... w!w |^| w!w
Jon