• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:21:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 166
Total: 167

Thursday===>

Started by Mugwump, January 23, 2020, 05:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..ah the sounds of the plows going down the street...... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...I'm gonna do a WC again this morning...just did one Tuesday after the RO Buddy filled the drum...reason is I'm going to bring the TDH down to below 100 over the next week or so...It had gone up to 575... my new-at-that-time membrane must have been defective because I was getting the same reading from it that I was getting from my tab water...

...at noon we're going to the clubhouse to participate in a luncheon that a lady will be preparing to demonstrate some type of meal for us...the event is called Cooking with Ginger...no, it's not necessarily an Asian meal...the chef's name is Ginger... ;D

...after that, I think Stan is coming over to help me reconnect the TV-Audio system...we have a really nice Bose sound bar and the numbskull from Dish didn't reconnect it like all the other techies have done in the past...we were so busy that day with the last truck load of stuff moving in here, we weren't paying that much attention to him! huh...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

I've been thinking of a sound bar for us here.....I think Willie has a nice one too ?  huh.......I think I'll look around some... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 started...now off to feed the fish and start a load of wash..... |^|.....a big bowl of Wheaties is calling my name too....yum  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 23, 2020, 06:11:34 AM
I've been thinking of a sound bar for us here.....I think Willie has a nice one too ?  huh.......I think I'll look around some... |^|
...they really are nice...bring out a lot of bass...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...here comes the snow again.....part of the main event........hell...let it snow....LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 23, 2020, 12:59:14 PM
...here comes the snow again.....part of the main event........hell...let it snow....LOL
...might as well...can't dance, huh? huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Snow here too.  The heavy wet stuff.  But only about a half inch or a little more.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 23, 2020, 06:11:34 AM

Yep I have one on my TV. I certainly like it especially when I put the music on. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Y'all can keep the snow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron