• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 04:40:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 195
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 190
Total: 190

Thurs coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 23, 2020, 04:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morn'n all  :)......coffee's very, very good...MMMmmmm

...28degs with snow....it's be like this all day long.....high of maybe 30degs, or so... huh

..just taking the day as it comes along I guess....?

but now?...more coffee of course  :)...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...good morning, Mugs, and the rest of you as you wake up...usually after I get cortisone shots, the night after is not one in which I sleep a lot...this is one of the "usually'' nights...so here I am awake since 3.30 wfwf

...Mugs, I realize since I've been in Arizona that the gloomy weather in western Wa really had an effect on me...just really disliked it...now when it's gloomy and overcast with rain here, even for a day, I get similar feelings...that's when I usually have about every light in the house on!!! :D :D ...I was so happy to have my indoor hobby to go to...I see that is helpful for you too because you can spend a bad wintry day with your hobby... |^|

...in a little while I'm going to skip my regular cereal breakfast and have a large half or a piece of cheescake  I specifically saved from dinner last night |eat|
...good for the soul...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...yes, having the fish room helps a lot in the winter weather season...... |^|...a little shot of sunshine down there  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 23, 2020, 06:07:55 AM
...yes, having the fish room helps a lot in the winter weather season...... |^|...a little shot of sunshine down there  :)
...yup!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron