• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:20:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 141
Total: 141

Monday ====>

Started by Mugwump, January 20, 2020, 05:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....whatcha got goin? on folks.....

We'll have to venture out on a couple errands this morning......then some putz'n around here..the fish room....yada yada.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...Appliance repair guy here now...says the plug in the garbage disposal hasn't been knocked out so that's why the D/W isn't draining...

...going to Home Depot after he's gone so I can return some stuff we didn't use yesterday and to pick up a compression nut to connect the RO outfeed line to the barrel...

...early afternoon heading over to the old neighborhood to do a few things there and play some poker tonight...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..errands done now.....we stopped and got a pizza on the way home too... |^| :) |^|....MMMmmmmm....deep dish cheese & sausage.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...D/W is repaired...whoever's installed it did not remove the knockout plug in the garbage disposal...dunbass!...

...don't know if we have 4 guys to play tonight...guess I'll find out when the time rolls around... huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

We're done with dinner...had a very hot shower....in my loungers now and i'm gonna chill.......w!w |^| w!w....

..hope ya get a 4th for poker.....I haven't played poker in years.....might be time to stir up a game?.... :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 20, 2020, 04:53:48 PM
We're done with dinner...had a very hot shower....in my loungers now and i'm gonna chill....... w!w |^| w!w....

..hope ya get a 4th for poker.....I haven't played poker in years.....might be time to stir up a game?.... :)
...poker didn't happen...half the guys are out of town...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron