• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 07:50:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 189
Total: 189

Monday's 1st cup..

Started by Mugwump, January 20, 2020, 04:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....rise & shine folks  :)....the coffee's ready and it is very, very good... |^|

..about 9degs now and our highs will be in the lower 20's today...... huh....

..we have a few errands this morning....haven't checked the calendar yet tho.... huh

More coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. The coffee is good. My day is off to a crappy start because my brother was admitted to an ICU in a hospital for a diabetic shock in Bayonne, N.J.

At this time all I know is that his blood sugar and white blood count are both extremely elevated and that he was incoherent when admitted.

Waiting for an update from his wife.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 20, 2020, 07:57:06 AM
Good morning all. The coffee is good. My day is off to a crappy start because my brother was admitted to an ICU in a hospital for a diabetic shock in Bayonne, N.J.

At this time all I know is that his blood sugar and white blood count are both extremely elevated and that he was incoherent when admitted.

...oh no !.....hope he comes out of it well.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 20, 2020, 08:01:16 AM

Thanks
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 20, 2020, 10:07:39 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 20, 2020, 08:01:16 AM

Thanks
...So do I Willie...diabetes is one of those insidious diseases that has so many many complications...my brother had it too...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron