• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:54:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 157
Total: 159

Sunday lazy Sunday...

Started by Mugwump, January 19, 2020, 04:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..just molding out here this afternoon.......not much else......got the blahs....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

After many days of warmish weather here, we will be going into winter tonight, into the 20's, which is very cold here.  My goldfish are out of hibernation for a few weeks, but tonight they will return to their sleep.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on January 19, 2020, 04:48:01 PM
After many days of warmish weather here, we will be going into winter tonight, into the 20's, which is very cold here.  My goldfish are out of hibernation for a few weeks, but tonight they will return to their sleep.
Barb

..hunker down, Barb..stay warm........made it to 16degs today....it's already falling back to low single digits later...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...Well...it was a long day...especially after so little sleep....

...my friend from the club came over and spent most of her day plumbing the utility sink into the "fishroom/office"...only took 3 trips to Home Depot for parts...

...the part came for the kitchen sink faucet repair...I installed it and BADA BING!...NOTHING!...didn't work still...

...so she said go get a new faucet and I'll install it while I'm here...that was trip 3...

...now I have the utility sink in place and a new beautiful kitchen faucet...all working beautifully...

...She wasn't going to charge me anything...I told her, not on my watch...and paid her and Lucy and I took her out to dinner...

..it sure is nice to have the pressure off... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron