• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 07:03:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 196
Total: 196

Sunday lazy Sunday...

Started by Mugwump, January 19, 2020, 04:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...cold out there.... |brr| |brr| |brr|......fish room putz'n for a bit......then  huh

Whatcha got going on folks?.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...48 and dark out right now but going to 73 and sunny today...woke up at 2.30 and tossed and turned with unruly stomach so i decided to get up and catch up here...

...the friend that's going to help with plumbing in my fish room sink is coming over today so we can get that done....That'll be cool...I really need to do a major water change...she said it would be an all day job...

...got a call late yesterday from a couple that are very good friends at the old 'hood...they're coming by for coffee this morning about 9...it'll be good to see them...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....it'll be some time before we see 73degs..... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

... I saw Chicago on the news last night...glad we're in AZ...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 19, 2020, 05:37:20 AM
... you sure get up early...

..usually we get up around 3-3:30am.....turn in around 8pm to read for a spell....it varies.... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Moving my spare computer into my office/spare bedroom. It will be a while before I get the main one up and running again since I have to report for Jury Duty on Tuesday. In the meantime I pulled the data drive out of the main computer and made it an external drive for now. At least I should have access to most of my files. Turbo Tax comes to mind. Lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 19, 2020, 06:02:26 AM
Moving my spare computer into my office/spare bedroom. It will be a while before I get the main one up and running again since I have to report for Jury Duty on Tuesday. In the meantime I pulled the data drive out of the main computer and made it an external drive for now. At least I should have access to most of my files. Turbo Tax comes to mind. Lol

...Jury duty can be interesting if you get a good case.....but take a book with you to read during the wait  :).....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 19, 2020, 06:09:00 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 19, 2020, 06:02:26 AM

...Jury duty can be interesting if you get a good case.....but take a book with you to read during the wait  :).....

I've been o a jury twice before. I am not looking forward to this because I have a lot of things going on and I will be unable to contact anyone during most business hours. Hopefully no one wants me on their jury.
Willie

Ron Sower

...Just tell the judge to hang them all and let the gods sort them out!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 19, 2020, 07:18:28 AM

😂 If I wouldn't be held in contempt I could see myself doing just that.
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 19, 2020, 07:22:39 AM

... a deceased family friend being selected for a rape trial, when asked what would he do if his daughter was rape, replied, I'd hunt the bastard down and kill him...

...worked for him!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 19, 2020, 10:09:32 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 19, 2020, 07:22:39 AM

... a deceased family friend being selected for a rape trial, when asked what would he do if his daughter was rape, replied, I'd hunt the bastard down and kill him...

...worked for him!...

Good advice. I would probably answer like that.
Willie

wsantia1

Basement computer moved up into the office/spare bedroom. I lot slower that my #1 computer but 100 times faster that the tablet I've been using the last couple of days.

I now remember that I have another computer in a box in the basement. I was using that one regularly when I lived in Illinois. I need to fire it up and see what I have on it.
Willie

LizStreithorst

I yearn for a laptop that I could use in the fish room but I have a lot of other priorities first. 

I don't know why because I dragged ass yesterday, but today I've been full of energy.  I bet it has something to do with the first blue sky in a very long time.
Always move forward. Never look back.