• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:19:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 145
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 145
Total: 146

Friday....

Started by Mugwump, January 17, 2020, 05:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...we'll be hang'n around home because of a winter storm coming through today and most the weekend......

Whatcha all got going  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Today I am celebrating Kobe's 10th birthday. Happy Birthday Kobe.

I will be giving him several new toys I bought for him throughout the day. Of course he can only have them for a few minutes at a time since he likes to "Kill" them. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Happy Birthday Kobe !..... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Happy Birthday Kobi.  Kill that toy!  It will be good practice for when you come upon a possum or a rat.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Da storm is on our door step...literally....LOL.....not missing us this time.... bring it on.... :)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 17, 2020, 09:16:36 AM
Happy Birthday Kobi.  Kill that toy!  It will be good practice for when you come upon a possum or a rat.

Thanks Liz and Jon.

Kobe
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...late to the party..happpy birthday, Kobi...!

...been putzing with the TVs...finally figured out how to run a second TV off the main Dish box so I can put it in the game room...now all I need is a 36-40 foot HDMI cable...I'll order it from Amazon...

...also got the ISP people to sent a guy out next week to fix whatever is causing the modem to shutdown daily causing us stress and strife to restart it everytime...

...then last but not at all least, I contacted an appliance repair guy to come see why our dishwasher won't drain properly...

...now we're off to see the Bad Boys movie... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Well, it has been a lovely day.  I did the first clip on 2 wild Bichons today and I tamed them.  The owner stayed the whole time and we chatted.  I had my 2 wild puppies and their mother and father locked in the bedroom.  They didn't whine, they didn't tear anything up, and they didn't pee and poop on the floor.  That was a relief.  The owner sent me before and after pics of the dogs just now.  I had no idea I had transformed them like I had.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 17, 2020, 06:25:22 PM
Well, it has been a lovely day.  I did the first clip on 2 wild Bichons today and I tamed them.  The owner stayed the whole time and we chatted.  I had my 2 wild puppies and their mother and father locked in the bedroom.  They didn't whine, they didn't tear anything up, and they didn't pee and poop on the floor.  That was a relief.  The owner sent me before and after pics of the dogs just now.  I had no idea I had transformed them like I had.
... close friend of mine in Seattle area had to bichon and it was it cute but very hyper dog...would love to see the B n A pics of how you trimmed them..
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

She texted them to me and I have no idea how to post a pic of something that was texted to my phone.  I wish I could but I just don't know how.

These two were not hyper.  They were just untrained puppies.  Dogs need to learn how to be good when they're groomed.  These guys learned, but I bet they slept a lot when they got home.  BTW, Bichons are not an intelligent breed.  I think they are number 87 of all breeds rated for intelligence.  They sure are pretty little dogs when they're groomed well, though.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 17, 2020, 07:43:31 PM
She texted them to me and I have no idea how to post a pic of something that was texted to my phone.  I wish I could but I just don't know how.

These two were not hyper.  They were just untrained puppies.  Dogs need to learn how to be good when they're groomed.  These guys learned, but I bet they slept a lot when they got home.  BTW, Bichons are not an intelligent breed.  I think they are number 87 of all breeds rated for intelligence.  They sure are pretty little dogs when they're groomed well, though.
...I agree on the lower intelligence!....

...What I do when I get a texted photo is save in on my phone, then email it to myself...save it on my computer then send it out...Or you could forward the pics to me at 253-468-6445....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I want to post them but I'm headed to bed.  I'll give it a try tomorrow.