• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:33:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 137
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 144
Total: 145

Friday coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 17, 2020, 03:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Morn'n  :).....grab a cup....the coffee is superb..... |^|

..11degs now....20's later....snow expected by afternoon...then tonight and tomorrow.....some of it that wonderful mix of snow/sleet/ice.... wfwf

...more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon and all. Great coffee once again. My main computer is now DOA. It appears that the motherboard has finally given out after it was dropped and cracked 3 years ago.

I am on my backup computer which has virtually nothing on it except my fishkeeping records. At least it's in the fishroom.

It is currently 30 degrees with 20 mph winds that makes it feel like it's 20. Today's high will be 35 degrees.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 17, 2020, 05:37:33 AM
Good morning Jon and all. Great coffee once again. My main computer is now DOA. It appears that the motherboard has finally given out after it was dropped and cracked 3 years ago.

I am on my backup computer which has virtually nothing on it except my fishkeeping records. At least it's in the fishroom.

It is currently 30 degrees with 20 mph winds that makes it feel like it's 20. Today's high will be 35 degrees.

....that stinks...but a mother board is way cheaper than a new rig.....tho you may be ready for one anyway huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 17, 2020, 05:47:15 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 17, 2020, 05:37:33 AM

....that stinks...but a mother board is way cheaper than a new rig.....tho you may be ready for one anyway huh

I built the computer as a gaming rig 8 years ago. A lot has changed since then but the rig was still powerful. I looked around and could only find used and refurbished replacement MBs on Ebay.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon