• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 04:39:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 135
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 123
Total: 123

Wednesday stuff...

Started by Mugwump, January 15, 2020, 06:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..whatcha got going on folks?...

..we'll be headed out to do some shopping later this morn'n......couple errands yada yada.... huh.....if it gets too icy we'll come back and do it tomorrow... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

No rain today.  Still overcast and not nice, but not raining!  (It'll start again tomorrow.)

To the bank in Ellisville first, then to the feed store in Hattiesburg.  Then back home to try my hand at making my first from scratch hummus.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..we're getting ready to go out in this dank, gloomy, freezing misty weather......blah.....but better now than when the temps start falling... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....happy to be back home and out of that mess......... |^|.....and to top it off the idiots are on the road..... wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

..So how was everyone's day  huh....a busy one around here....time to settle in for the evening  w!w......
Jon

LizStreithorst

I had a great day.  I got enough worrisome stuff off my back to keep me content for a good while.  I was busy and miss my afternoon cup of coffee and half hour lie down.  I had no idea how much I need those things.  I'm bushed already and it's just 6:30.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....missed my little nap too.....but it's time to go read a spell......night all  :)
Jon

wsantia1

Was busy all day doing water changes and cleaning up the fish room. I will probably be moving fish around again in the coming days.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...spent the day doing a few more things around the house... worked on the carport which will serve in part as a patio...getting a lot of the stuff that we dropped there when moving in put away...or better said...out of the way (out of sight)... did a little more organizing in the shed...still more to do, but it's coming along...

...went to dinner at a place like a Denny's or Shari's, called Village Inn...it's "Free Pie Wednesday"...and didn't enjoy the meal so much...wasn't worth going for the pie...I ordered a Lemon Artichoke Spinach Chicken dish that looked good int picture, which was not the way it looked when I got it...and the mashers were cooler than room temp!...I asked the waitress to get us new servings of the mashers and gravy and they arrived at the same cool temp! wfwf ...the manager said she would take care of our dinners, but I told her no, just discount it because we were going to take it home where we could heat it for lunch tomorrow...the discount was basically knocking the price of one meal off each couples' tickets...so that was okay...

...beside...I don't call it free...It's "Included Pie Wednesday"...!   nothing's free...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron