• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 09:24:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 127
Total: 127

Tuesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 14, 2020, 04:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...morn'n all... :).....the coffee is very good....very, very good  |^|

Mid 30's currently and mid 30's all day......freezing rain coming in by tonight.... wfwf......

not sure what's going on today.....I'd better check the calendar...

more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. The coffee was great. It is currently 39 degrees and going up into the high 40s with occasional showers. I'm afraid our beautiful weather has come to an end. We may see snow by Saturday.

I'll be waiting around most of the day for someone to come from "Overhead Door" to fix my garage door. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 14, 2020, 05:15:52 AM
Good morning all. The coffee was great. It is currently 39 degrees and going up into the high 40s with occasional showers. I'm afraid our beautiful weather has come to an end. We may see snow by Saturday.

I'll be waiting around most of the day for someone to come from "Overhead Door" to fix my garage door.

..Morn'n Willie.....that door pop some rollers?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Hi guys!...46 now ...67 hi...cloudy...

......working on some details for the swap on Feb 2 today...plus the list of sh-t, er..stuff, that is never ending  :D :D :D..
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron