• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:27:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 91
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 95
Total: 96

Sunday====>

Started by Mugwump, January 12, 2020, 04:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Swap day.....we'll be packing and loading this morn'n.....then off we go !  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

We're ready now...just need to throw a few more things in the Tahoe.....then off we go!.....have a great day folks  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Milwaukee swap turned out great Jon.  All the vendors went to the GCCA swap but the buyers didn't  We were sold out at 12:10 and home early. Hope you did as well.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

That rocks, Dale.

I sure wish we had swaps down my way.  There are too few people interested in fish.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on January 12, 2020, 01:26:17 PM
Milwaukee swap turned out great Jon.  All the vendors went to the GCCA swap but the buyers didn't  We were sold out at 12:10 and home early. Hope you did as well.

....It was a real nice crowd...we sold out about noon too.......saw Joel too  :)...I'll let him fill you in.....how he scored  |^|
Jon

Mugwump

....about time to go read a spell....good night all  :)
Jon