• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:07:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 105
Total: 105

Swap Sunday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 12, 2020, 03:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Morn'n......great coffee to start the day..... :)..

...snow has kinda stopped....23degs now.....30degs by later.. huh...doesn't look too bad out there...but hard to tell in the dark....

more coffee.....brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Slept in today but the coffee is still great as usual. We are currently at our high temp of 69 degrees but we will be slowly going down into the mid 40s by tonight.

The wind was howling and it looks like we got plenty of rain last night but we are expecting dry conditions for the remainder of the day.

Have a great swap Jon and Jan.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi folks!...50 now and sunny...going to 69...looks like mid to hi 60s and sunny for the week...Yay!

Lucy found a chandelier for the dining room that matches the others that she found for her bedroom and the game room...she's been finding great stuff on FB Marketplace!...we'll be picking that up this morning...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rick S

So nice meeting and talking to you at the GGCA swap today John.

Rick

Mugwump

Hi Rick.....great talking with you too.....did you grab anything good today?...saw lots of bargains......loys...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rick S

Just some cories and Rummy nose tetras. I think the weather kept some people away.

Rick

Mugwump

Quote from: Rick S on January 12, 2020, 05:52:21 PM
Just some cories and Rummy nose tetras. I think the weather kept some people away.

Rick

..yes, likely....but still a nice steady crowd and lots of vendor chatter.....it was a fun day....a long day for us too....
Jon