• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 04:26:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 227
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 240
Total: 240

Thursday ,,yup

Started by Mugwump, January 09, 2020, 04:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....got up to find out that the box I sent out is in limbo......wtf USPS...... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

One of the reasons I believe shipping to be cursed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 09, 2020, 08:41:26 AM

..since Monday at 10am tracking says it has traveled 40 miles to the hub........this freak'n sucks.......hoping the update is two days late...not the box....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 09, 2020, 08:44:49 AM

..since Monday at 10am tracking says it has traveled 40 miles to the hub........this freak'n sucks.......hoping the update is two days late...not the box....

This has been a regular pattern with the USPS and UPS is getting just as bad. I got a box of black worms delivered to my by UPS two days ago at 8:30 PM.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 09, 2020, 09:01:34 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 09, 2020, 08:44:49 AM

This has been a regular pattern with the USPS and UPS is getting just as bad. I got a box of black worms delivered to my by UPS two days ago at 8:30 PM.  huh

...yup.....but Ups doesn't screw up quite as often around here....crazy....

....had a young guy, from our PO, on the line a few minutes ago ..he was as baffled as I am...and it's the first time that someone over there didn't try to blow smoke up my butt...I appreciate that way over the crazy crap they try to spoon feed me....he actually tried to help....wow..like a breath of fresh air...
Jon

LizStreithorst

There is usually nothing they can do about it once the box leaves their facility. 

Heck, I'm trying to get my guts up for shipping snots and one day, young Discus I have bread.  I know from experience that they screw up but being reminded doesn't help my confidence.

I hope that they show up alive and well, Mug.  I know that the person waiting for them is sweating bullets, too.

I finally was able to get my Tramadol renewed.  Two weeks without has been tough.  Right now I'm removing stems for the collard and ham nasty bits.  That's the part of making collards that is a PITA.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...well I managed to get a load of wash done and helped me do water changes  :)....now we're chilling a bit before..... huh....whatever... :)
Jon

Mugwump

Jon