• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 08:52:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 119
Total: 119

Friday morn'n coffee===>

Started by Mugwump, January 10, 2020, 04:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morning folks.. :)...what great coffee....MMMmmmm

..48degs...yup...but falling all day with rain.....that will change to ice/sleet and snow, and high winds.....buckle up...winter's coming back....

more coffee.....brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee here. It is currently 37 degrees and projected to get up to 54 under partly cloudy skies.

Over the next three days we will be to the mid 60s and possibly the low 70s as the winds blow in from the south. There may be some rain during the overnight hours. This is some crazy weather.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2....the coffee is really good today  :) |^| :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Good morning, gang....looks like nice weather for the next week...sunny and in the 60s...today and tomorrow will be 59-ish...

...had a cup of coffee yesterday with a half-piece of cheese cake from Streets of New York from the night before...so good...I try a cup of coffee once a month now and I've been eating chocolates more....I probably should quit them before I have more of the issues that occurred in the past...but, Damn!, they taste so good! |eat| |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron