• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:11:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 154
Total: 154

Monday===>

Started by Mugwump, January 06, 2020, 04:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...here we go again..... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..box shipped and we back home just putz'n... :)

...actually the sun is out now tho still pretty chilly.....looks like a nice day  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Busy day....repaired two toilets...had to do one a second time....does that count as 3? :D...spent a couple hours putting an electronic lock on the door...one of those hours was trying to get it coded for entry...I was doing it exactly as the instructions said and wouldn't code....so we went to Panera for a bite and on to Lowes to return it...got there and discovered I hadn't put it in the car! huh huh wfwf wfwf....that's an indication of my current frustration level with it...

Planted a few specimens in the tank intermittently through the day between jobs...still lot of silt...the cories are working it though and it's settling on into the substrate....

One of my aged Congo tetras went belly up today...so far the only fatality from the move...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 06, 2020, 09:10:33 PM
Busy day....repaired two toilets...had to do one a second time....does that count as 3? :D...spent a couple hours putting an electronic lock on the door...one of those hours was trying to get it coded for entry...I was doing it exactly as the instructions said and wouldn't code....so we went to Panera for a bite and on to Lowes to return it...got there and discovered I hadn't put it in the car! huh huh wfwf wfwf....that's an indication of my current frustration level with it...

Planted a few specimens in the tank intermittently through the day between jobs...still lot of silt...the cories are working it though and it's settling on into the substrate....

One of my aged Congo tetras went belly up today...so far the only fatality from the move...

.....you're going to crash for a week when you get things in order..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 07, 2020, 05:42:08 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on January 06, 2020, 09:10:33 PM

.....you're going to crash for a week when you get things in order..... |^|
I wonder when that will be?... ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on January 06, 2020, 11:53:23 AM
..box shipped and we back home just putz'n... :)

...actually the sun is out now tho still pretty chilly.....looks like a nice day  :)

...USPS screwed up the box......shipped Monday and arrived this afternoon.....yup....still alive  :).....the stout young pair are from my blue glitter stock.....me proud papa  :)
Jon