• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:39:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 158
Total: 159

Saturday....

Started by Mugwump, January 11, 2020, 06:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....nastier weather moving in here very soon....but we'll be in the toasty fish room doing swap prep.... |^|

Liz....how are those southern storms by you?....you ok?.....they look like 'beaut's.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The beautiful weather here means that I will be out and about most of the day. We don't get many days like this in the middle of January so I want to enjoy it as much as I can.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 11, 2020, 06:35:23 AM
The beautiful weather here means that I will be out and about most of the day. We don't get many days like this in the middle of January so I want to enjoy it as much as I can.

..can't blame you a bit....enjoy  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's not terrible, but certainly a day to stay inside.  Tornado warnings all over the state north of here.  The bad stuff hasn't arrived here yet.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..winds are beginning to kick up pretty strong here......here we go..... :)...
Jon

LizStreithorst

They just said on the radio that it's coming toward Moselle soon.  Moselle is so tiny that they usually don't mention it.  It is darker and the winds and pelting rain has already arrived.  I love bad weather.  Don't know why I've never been afraid of it.  I wish I had a front porch so I could sit in it and watch it.  Sometimes  I sit inside the front door and watch, but the rain is to strong for me to do that now.  Rotten branches are hitting the room.  It's cool!

This kin

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 11, 2020, 10:05:20 AM
They just said on the radio that it's coming toward Moselle soon.  Moselle is so tiny that they usually don't mention it.  It is darker and the winds and pelting rain has already arrived.  I love bad weather.  Don't know why I've never been afraid of it.  I wish I had a front porch so I could sit in it and watch it.  Sometimes  I sit inside the front door and watch, but the rain is to strong for me to do that now.  Rotten branches are hitting the room.  It's cool!

This kin

...I like watching severe weather come in too......there's something about a nice big storm  huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

I the big storms relaxing.  I'm sure I would change my tune if my house blew away without tanking me with it.  I used to hope that lightening would get me but I've given up on it.  Besides it would be much more fun and dramatic to go up there with Dorthy.

Ron Sower

...wouldn't connect to internet this AM....been happening about every other day...have to reboot the modem , then the computer...when I remember that's what I need to do...went all day yesterday without it....I hate doing stuff from my phone...fingers too fat and clumsy!... huh

...got the new 125 in yesterday afternoon...sitting on the credenza now...think I'm gonna add a little support in the center...

...I put some bracket shelves in the workshop side of the shed today...used some brackets and 1x4 slats I have on hand...starting to get it somewhat organized...

...in between project shifts I watched a little bit of the JMU v. S. Dakota championship game...JMU lost when they had a perfectly good chance to tie the game...bummer...a have 2 nephews that graduated there...one played football...

...was going to have friend come over to plumb the sink and RO setup for me tomorrow, but Lucy's sick and we're postponing til next Sunday...another bummer for the day...

...guess I'll putz a few more things now...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 11, 2020, 03:43:06 PM
...wouldn't connect to internet this AM....been happening about every other day...have to reboot the modem , then the computer...when I remember that's what I need to do...went all day yesterday without it....I hate doing stuff from my phone...fingers too fat and clumsy!... huh

...got the new 125 in yesterday afternoon...sitting on the credenza now...think I'm gonna add a little support in the center...

...I put some bracket shelves in the workshop side of the shed today...used some brackets and 1x4 slats I have on hand...starting to get it somewhat organized...

...in between project shifts I watched a little bit of the JMU v. S. Dakota championship game...JMU lost when they had a perfectly good chance to tie the game...bummer...a have 2 nephews that graduated there...one played football...

...was going to have friend come over to plumb the sink and RO setup for me tomorrow, but Lucy's sick and we're postponing til next Sunday...another bummer for the day...

.....you've been busy.....chill tonight and some tomorrow..... |^|..rest up a bit.. :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 11, 2020, 03:48:28 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on January 11, 2020, 03:43:06 PM

.....you've been busy.....chill tonight and some tomorrow..... |^|..rest up a bit.. :)
...doing it!....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron