• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 06:31:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 116
Total: 117

GCCA Swap....

Started by Mugwump, December 28, 2019, 06:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..is on Sunday January 12th.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Same day as the Milwaukee swap. It will reduce the number of vendors at the Milwaukee swap.  Not sure about the buyers though.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on December 28, 2019, 08:57:34 AM
Same day as the Milwaukee swap. It will reduce the number of vendors at the Milwaukee swap.  Not sure about the buyers though.

..... huh...no mention of it on their web site.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

I think the Milwaukee web site is not being kept up any more.  They haven't updated it since the middle of September. Dates for 2020 are Jan. 12, Mar. 22 and Nov. something.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon