• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:19:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 197
Total: 197

Chromobotia macracanthus

Started by Mugwump, December 13, 2019, 07:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.."Clown Loach".......Anyone here ever breed Clown loachs ?

We had a trio that are getting 6"+ in size and are showing some mannerisms that appear to be spawning?.....sometimes looks like they are trying to use a flat surface on a small piece of driftwood... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 13, 2019, 07:03:21 PM
.."Clown Loach".......Anyone here ever breed Clown loachs ?

We had a trio that are getting 6"+ in size and are showing some mannerisms that appear to be spawning?.....sometimes looks like they are trying to use a flat surface on a small piece of driftwood... huh

I found this.

https://blog.aquariuminfo.org/4272-2/

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..thanks Willie....I've been looking around too....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

I knew a guy who collected clown  loaches with  unusual markings.
He would come into a shop I worked at on a regular basis over the years.

While working at another shop on the  other side of the city here he is again.
Wow,he really is into finding what he wants.

When he showed up at a THIRD shop I worked at I figured he was either nuts or was stalking me.  ;D
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on December 14, 2019, 11:17:44 AM
I knew a guy who collected clown  loaches with  unusual markings.
He would come into a shop I worked at on a regular basis over the years.

While working at another shop on the  other side of the city here he is again.
Wow,he really is into finding what he wants.

When he showed up at a THIRD shop I worked at I figured he was either nuts or was stalking me.  ;D

...LOL......
Jon