• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:58:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 135
Total: 135

Wed. morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 11, 2019, 04:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morning  :).....the coffee is very, very good...MMMmmmmm....grab your cups  |^|

....another cold day here with temps in the mid 20's.....brief snow arrives in a few hours ...

...no idea as yet what is on the agenda for us today..... huh

..but now?...more coffee.. :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee as usual. It is currently 33 degrees with a dusting of snow (our first) that came down during the overnight hours.

It's still flurrying but that should stop around 9 am. Hi temps today will be 40 degrees so there is zero chance of any evidence of snow later today.

I have a quick errand this morning and then I will puts in the fishroom later today.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie......you need more snow... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 11, 2019, 05:41:16 AM
Morn'n Willie......you need more snow... :)

No...I don't think so....LOL
Willie

BallAquatics

Morning all.  It's a beautiful sunny day here.  Looks like a great day for a walk along the bike trail!

Dennis

Mugwump

...LOL....about the same here but it snowed an inch or so.....sun's supposed to appear this afternoon tho...... huh

We're off to Keegan's school here shortly...... :)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 11, 2019, 09:19:51 AM
...LOL....about the same here but it snowed an inch or so.....sun's supposed to appear this afternoon tho...... huh

We're off to Keegan's school here shortly...... :)

Back in the house now. You wouldn't know that it snowed here but it feels colder than the 40 degrees it is.
Willie

Ron Sower

It was a cloudy 60s today...second day of picking up furniture from around the area...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron