• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:17:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 142
Total: 142

Monday, Monday...

Started by Mugwump, December 09, 2019, 03:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....a couple quick errands early then some fish room putz'n...... huh....haven't checked the calendar yet.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

It will be a busy one for sure. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 09, 2019, 04:55:45 AM
It will be a busy one for sure. huh

....be careful out there.....the screwballs are out this time of year  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Raining again today (reminiscent of Seattle days :()...supposed to be clearing up later and nice by tomorrow...in the 50s today then moving back up to the 60s tomorrow and thru the week...

Crazy meeting yesterday...about 60 people...we keep cramming them into our meeting space!... gotta find a new venue this coming first quarter of 2020...

Errands to run today and bills to pay...need to find a rheumatologist...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 09, 2019, 11:42:18 AM
Raining again today (reminiscent of Seattle days :()...supposed to be clearing up later and nice by tomorrow...in the 50s today then moving back up to the 60s tomorrow and thru the week...

Crazy meeting yesterday...about 60 people...we keep cramming them into our meeting space!... gotta find a new venue this coming first quarter of 2020...

..Your club is gaining momentum now....that's great!....curious.....being a large retirement area, what's the ratio of young/old..?
Jon

Mugwump

...still getting light rain and getting even more dark and gloomy as the winds begin to change and pick up.....here comes the cold weather.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 09, 2019, 12:17:40 PM

..Your club is gaining momentum now....that's great!....curious.....being a large retirement area, what's the ratio of young/old..?
Probably 90- 95% under 45...not too many old farts in this one. I think the Dry Wash club has more older members.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 09, 2019, 02:12:15 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 09, 2019, 12:17:40 PM

Probably 90- 95% under 45...not too many old farts in this one. I think the Dry Wash club has more older members.

..excellent !!...I smell longevity with a younger crowd in tow...... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Hey...how did your Xmas song/poem come out?
Jon

LizStreithorst

I made cookies and couldn't stop eating them.  Other than that, I raked up some leaves and I mostly screwed off by playing in the fish room.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 09, 2019, 04:29:34 PM
I made cookies and couldn't stop eating them.  Other than that, I raked up some leaves and I mostly screwed off by playing in the fish room.

...and what kind of cookies...?  huh ?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 09, 2019, 02:23:07 PM
It was received with chuckles and applause....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 09, 2019, 05:09:42 PM

...well.....can we see it too ?.... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 09, 2019, 05:09:42 PM

Oatmeal cinnamon.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon